I am a UK Registered Dietitian with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and a member of the British Dietetic Association (BDA).
- I aim to use my scientific knowledge, clinical skills and expertise as a Dietitian in an accurate and professional manner.
- Transparency is important in social media as are ethics in any writing or reporting. I pledge to blog with integrity. I am bound by an ethical code of conduct and will not provide false and misleading information.
- I adhere to the HCPC standards, which stipulates that any advertising must be accurate and done in a responsible way. I will not make or support unjustifiable statements relating to products or services (as per HCPC and BDA guidelines) or promote one product over another (as per food industry regulations).
- Any potential financial rewards will not play a part in the advice or recommendations of products or services offered.
- All the content and opinions on this website are my own and not influenced by incentives. If I have been sponsored to provide any reviews then I pledge to disclose any sponsored posts, advertising and product reviews whether this be monetary or in the form of free products (as per the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) UK and Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) guidelines for sponsorship and advertising).
- A product mention or feature does not imply endorsement or recommendation of the product in question.
- The information and advice offered by me on this website is solely educational and provides general advice only for the adult and child population. Anything written by me on my website, blog and social media accounts is not a substitute for personalised advice given by a Registered Dietitian or another qualified healthcare professional.
Your email address will be added to my newsletter if you request to join.
- I endeavor to send my newsletter regularly using MailerLite
- I will not pass on your email address to anyone. If I do, I will check with you first.
- Please add [email protected] to your contacts/address book and check your junk mail if you do not receive my newsletter and you believe that you have subscribed, before contacting me.
- You have the right to unsubscribe from my weekly email at any time (using the link provided within each newsletter).
Please email me with any questions about my disclosure policies at [email protected].
Reviewed and updated 11/07/2023