Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you use this Website.
References to “We”, ‘’Us’’ or “Our” shall be references to Lydia Leighton Nutrition and Wellbeing.
References to “You”, ‘’visitor’’ or “Your”shall be references to any persons who have visited and accessed this website.
References to “Terms” and “Agreement” mean the terms and conditions herein.
References to “Website”, or “Site”, means this website that you are currently using, associated software and services which are a part of the site.
References to ‘’services’’ means the services advertised by Lydia Leighton Nutrition and Wellbeing via this website or other means.
This Website is provided and operated by Lydia Leighton Nutrition and Wellbeing. These terms were last updated on 10th July 2019. These terms apply for using our Website http://www.lydialeighton.com.
Lydia Leighton Nutrition and Wellbeing is run by Lydia Leighton as a Sole Trader, registered with and regulated by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), registered office; Health and Care Professions Council, Park House, 184-186 Kennington Park Road, London, SE11 4BU. Registration number DT11832.
Access to and the use of this Website is permitted subject to the terms set out herein.We reserve the right to withdraw or amend access to the site and/or suspend or terminate your use without notice or liability. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. By accessing this Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use this Website. You must accept and comply with these Terms.
This site is for use in England and Wales. From time to time, Lydia Leighton Nutrition and Wellbeing may restrict access to some parts of or the entire site. We cannot guarantee this site will be available at all times or without interruptions. We may suspend or withdraw this site or part of it without notice, at any time.
We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time and without notice. The material posted on this site is up to date as of 10th July 2019 but is subject to change.
Information and other materials posted on this site are for general information for the adult population only and are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Information offered on Lydia Leighton Nutrition and Wellbeing’s website, blog and social media accounts is not a substitute for seeing a Registered Dietitian or another qualified healthcare professional.
Lydia Leighton Nutrition and Wellbeing therefore disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Specialist advice must be obtained before taking or refraining to take action on the basis of any content on this site.
Lydia Leighton Nutrition and Wellbeing does not warrant or guarantee that all services listed or advertised may be available at all times. Lydia Leighton Nutrition and Wellbeing reserves the right to withdraw or amend any services.
You may only use our site for lawful purposes.
You may not use our site:
· In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
· In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
· For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
· To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
· Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use;
· Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
· We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
· Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply of services.
If you are a business user:
· We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
· We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
· In particular, we will not be liable for:
If you are a consumer user:
· Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
· If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. [However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us].
The material published on our website are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
All content included on the site, unless uploaded by users, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, videos, images and icons is the property of Lydia Leighton Nutrition and Wellbeing, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use this Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable UK and international Intellectual Property Law.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use or distribute any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes.
We are not responsible for any website our site may link to, or the material contained on that site or any material uploaded by other users to or in relation to our site.
Creating a link to our website may only be carried out in accordance with the rules about linking to our site below: