Website Terms & Conditions
- References to “We”, ‘’Us’’ or “Our” shall be references to Lydia Leighton Nutrition and Wellbeing.
- References to “You”, ‘’visitor’’ or “Your” shall be references to any persons who have visited and accessed this website.
- References to “Terms” and “Agreement” mean the terms and conditions herein.
- References to “Website”, or “Site”, means this website that you are currently using, associated software and services which are a part of the site.
- References to ‘’services’’ means the services advertised by Lydia Leighton Nutrition and Wellbeing via this website or other means.
This Website is provided and operated by Lydia Leighton Nutrition and Wellbeing. These terms were last updated on 11th July 2023 and apply for using our website www.lydialeighton.com. These terms will be reviewed and updated periodically.
Lydia Leighton Nutrition and Wellbeing is run by Lydia Leighton as a Sole Trader, registered with and regulated by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), registered office; Health and Care Professions Council, Park House, 184-186 Kennington Park Road, London, SE11 4BU. Registration number DT11832.
Access to and the use of this website is permitted subject to the terms set out herein. We reserve the right to withdraw, suspend, change our site at any time and without notice or liability. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
This site is for use in England and Wales. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of or the entire site. We cannot guarantee this site will be available at all times or without interruptions. We may suspend or withdraw this site or part of it without notice, at any time.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use this Website. You should also comply with the ‘Acceptable Use’ section below when using our site.
We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time and without notice. The material posted on this site is up to date as of 11th July 2023 but is subject to change.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION AND LINKS
Information and other materials posted on this site are for general information for the adult and child population only and are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed.
Information offered on our website, blog and social media accounts is not a substitute for personalised advice from a Registered Dietitian or another qualified healthcare professional.
We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Specialist advice must be obtained before taking or refraining to take action on the basis of any content on this site.
We do not warrant or guarantee that all services listed or advertised may be available at all times. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend any services.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The material published on our website are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
All content included on the site, unless uploaded by users, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, videos, images and icons is the property of Lydia Leighton Nutrition and Wellbeing, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use this Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable UK and international Intellectual Property Law.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You may not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without a license from us or our licensors. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
Creating a link to our website may only be carried out in accordance with the rules about linking to our site below:
- We are not responsible for any website our site may link to, or the material contained on that site, or any material uploaded by other users to or in relation to our site.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected].
You may only use our site for lawful purposes.
You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use;
You must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of profits or contracts;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of data;
- Loss of business opportunity, goodwill, reputation;
- Loss of health;
- Wasted management or office time; and
For any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.